Utah Jazz vs. Milwaukee Bucks: Opponent Game Thread Highlights
Today’s Opponent Game Thread host: Brew Hoop.
Jazz are in form and this will be a tough one
Favors and gobert will feast on this bucks team. Plumlee will definitely get some burn against this lineup. Bucks should target the jazzs weak guards
by Socrates the 3rd on Feb 5, 2016 | 6:12 PM
man gobert would fit our D so well
by buckyeah on Feb 5, 2016 | 8:31 PM
He is a 7’2” – 7’9” guy
Is there any D he wouldn’t fit so well?
by Mafael on Feb 5, 2016 | 8:32 PM
ye true lol
by buckyeah on Feb 5, 2016 | 8:33 PM
this utah crowd is dead
by buckyeah on Feb 5, 2016 | 8:47 PM
Hard to believe Utah is the 8th place team in the West
We suck, but they suck worse. Hayward and Gobert are nice players though
by rccola42 on Feb 5, 2016 | 8:50 PM
They are not worse
Derrick Favors is really good too
by junesfoshiz on Feb 5, 2016 | 10:13 PM
The Jazz dancers suck I mean damn
by kyle.m.jenkins on Feb 5, 2016 | 8:51 PM
Panty pick-up for Joe Ingles. Your order is ready for pick-up.
Flagrant 2 my azz. Plumlee tickled his head with a feather.
by joebucks2014onward on Feb 5, 2016 | 10:02 PM
Two very bad teams playing against each other tonight
by thodoris.galanos on Feb 5, 2016 | 10:03 PM
Can someone explain to me why I should watch this team.
I mean, I get the youth, ownthefuture, yadda yadda, but they just are not entertaining at all. I think high school girls basketball teams play with more passion, energy, hustle, and confidence when on the floor than this Bucks squad.
by Tbucs4life on Feb 5, 2016 | 10:53 PM
I watch a fairly decent amount of HS girls basketball can confirm
Dispirited right now.
by junesfoshiz on Feb 5, 2016 | 10:57 PM
1. The Bucks had the biggest collection of just plain hideous live ball turnovers I’ve seen in quite a while.
2. The defense was up about 2 notches from where it’s been lately. Rotations were sharper, close-outs intentional and mostly under control.
3. This isn’t news at this point, but Jabari’s offensive game is pretty sad outside of a couple dunks here and there. I expected him to have a Big Dog type impact early in his career, to be able to pour in an easy 20 points with some regularity. He’s a homeless man’s version of Big Dog. So I guess maybe a homeless man’s weird dog?
4. Joe Ingles looks like your friend’s roommate.
5. Quin Snyder has the best super villain hair of any NBA coach (at least now that Pat Riley is in the FO).
by ZV on Feb 6, 2016 | 1:21 AM