Skip to content

Jazz Paraphernalia

January 17, 2009
tags:

It’s the 17th day of the 2009, and I’ve slowly to the realization over the course of the past 17 days that my Utah Jazz 2009 Team Calendar is a complete sham.


99% of the pages are “NBA Trivia” and “NBA Fact.” (The remaining 1% is, predictably, “Jazz Trivia” and “Jazz Fact.”) The only thing that makes it a “Jazz” calendar is the Jazz logo on every page. I feel cheated.

I probably spend too much money on Jazz apparel that I know isn’t going to fit (and I refuse to buy those horrible, offensive pink glitter jerseys and shirts). I love my new shooting shirt, even if it is a little nightgownish on me.

And my Jazz “youth hoodie” is one of my favorites.

Anyway, I was browsing some fan gear sites today, and I came across the ugliest Jazz product I have ever seen: Man is it ugly.

About these ads
No comments yet

Thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 127 other followers

%d bloggers like this: